Refund Policy

Last updated on 05 October 2023

At, we strive to provide a satisfactory experience for our users. In case you have been charged for our service listings and would like to request a refund, please review our refund policy outlined below:

1. Refund Eligibility: Refunds can be claimed  after three (3) days of the listing purchase, provided that the reasons for the refund request are valid and meet our refund criteria. Valid reasons may include technical issues, misrepresentation of services, or any other substantial issues that hinder the proper use and functionality of our service listings.

2. Verification Process: To ensure fair and accurate refund handling, all refund requests will undergo a verification process. This verification helps us validate the authenticity of the claim and ensures that the refund is processed correctly. Please note that refund requests without proper verification may not be considered.

3. Refund Approval and Processing: Once a refund request has been verified and approved, the refunded amount will be processed within seven (7) days of the approval. We aim to process refunds in a timely manner, but the actual time it takes for the refunded amount to reflect in your account may vary depending on your bank or payment provider.

4. Refund Amount: For refund requests made after the initial three (3) days of the listing purchase, a charge of 10% of the invested amount will be deducted as a listing fee. The remaining 90% of the invested amount will be refunded to you.

5. Communication and Notification: Throughout the refund process, we will maintain clear communication with you to provide updates on the status of your refund request. We may require additional information or documentation to support your refund claim, and prompt cooperation will help expedite the process.

6. Exceptions: Please note that certain situations may be exempt from our refund policy. These include cases where the service listing has already been utilized, or if the refund request does not meet our criteria for valid reasons. Additionally, refunds for any third-party charges or fees associated with the service listings may not be applicable.

We recommend thoroughly reviewing the terms and conditions associated with our service listings to ensure a clear understanding of refund eligibility and requirements. Should you have any questions or need assistance with the refund process, please contact our customer support team, who will be happy to assist you.

Note: This refund policy is subject to change, and it is advisable to review the most up-to-date version available on our website.